Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topaz AI Clear adjustment update (>3x faster)

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• TommyO
    Topaz DeNoise 4.0 - Pretty Slick
    by TommyO
    All,
    Like most of us, I rely on third party noise removal software. I decided to download the latest 30-day trial version of Topaz' DeNoise, version 4. I did not like the results in version 3. However, I'm finding it to be pretty darn good at its defaults. In fact, I'm liking it better than...
    05-17-2010, 09:40 PM
  • plugsnpixels
    New from Topaz: AI Clear noise reduction tech
    by plugsnpixels
    AI Clear is a powerful Pro Studio Adjustment that removes noise and sharpens detail in photos automatically. It is the first software that uses artificial intelligence (deep-learning) based noise reduction technology for photos and runs directly on Windows and Mac.

(Note: Topaz is not offering...
    06-20-2018, 01:50 PM
  • jack zucker
    Disappointed in Topaz Adjust
    by jack zucker
    Anyone else think that it adds too much grain/noise to the photos?
    12-03-2011, 08:19 PM
  • plugsnpixels
    New Topaz plug-in (FREE upgrade/save $30)
    by plugsnpixels
    Today (2/25), Topaz is releasing the new DeNoise 6, their top of the line noise reduction software, complete with new features. As always, the update is FREE to anyone who already owns DeNoise. And for those who don’t, DeNoise 6 will be on sale ($30 off!) from February 25th – March 20th.
    02-25-2016, 02:53 AM
  • plugsnpixels
    JUST RELEASED Topaz Gigapixel 1.1.0 (CPU friendly)
    by plugsnpixels
    Today Topaz released an updated version of A.I. Gigapixel with speed improvements, expanded system compatibility with a CPU mode for less reliance on the GPU and some improved scaling models.

More info and lots of new upsizing examples in my latest blog post.

This update is...
    09-06-2018, 02:20 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug-In: Topaz AI Clear adjustment update (>3x faster)

With the new Topaz Studio update to version 1.12.6 we get a fully updated version of AI Clear with the following improvements:

•Auto Button: Analyzes your image to automatically pick an appropriate noise reduction model
    •200%-300% speed increase with improved processing and Neural Network to give you even better quality
    •Intelligent noise detection
    •New Sharpness selector: Get even more control over the amount of sharpening applied to your image with a selector for low or high sharpness
    •Various bug fixes

See my examples and more info on today's blog post.

The update is free if you already own the pro version of the adjustment, or there is an unadvertised discount.
    Attached Files
    DISCOUNTED plug-ins, FREE digital imaging ezine archive and PHOTO BLOG:
    www.plugsandpixels.com
Working...
X