Did anybody else notice this?

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• latenightrain86
    Mostly a double chin concern!
    by latenightrain86
    Hello everyone,

You are all so very talented and helpful.

I was wondering if someone could help me with editing out the double chin and any other flaws such as: smoothing out any lines on the face and brightening up her skin tone and teeth as well? she looks lovely but...
    11-04-2008, 04:19 PM
  • sthernbelle
    Double Chin
    by sthernbelle
    Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site. I have been trying to get myself acquainted to Photoshop version 6 ( never used photoshop before) I have several books from the library but am still not finding the technique I am look for in the photoshop version I have.

I have a...
    08-13-2007, 07:34 PM
  • tara113
    double chin help!
    by tara113
    I am terrible at retouching double chins...any of y'all wanna give it a go for me? it would be amazing if so...and maybe post what you did or any pointers that could help me out? thanks ...
    10-31-2009, 06:47 PM
  • chronicelite
    Double chin removal ??
    by chronicelite
    So.... I have a few pictures from a recent event that I want to post on Facebook but I don't like it when I have a double chin. So if anyone is bored or wants some practice I have a few pics you could practice on.

http://h.imagehost.org/0019/101_0893.jpg
    http://h.imagehost.org...
    08-05-2010, 12:45 AM
  • mardi
    yes...more help with double chins!!!!
    by mardi
    yes, I have tried...and yes, I think have failed. I have been trying to remove the double chin from this photo for the past few days and think my liquify skills are less than stellar.

I am wondering if anyone could help me out with cleaning it up. I am going to lay this photo into a...
    01-28-2011, 09:56 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody else notice this?

There I was, paying a moderate amount to use the Adobe full package, and there they almost double it! If you cancel, they immediately stick you with a cancellation fee of about 5 months worth of the regular fee. Personal and corporate greed and wickedness afoot! I understand needing to go up some, but there was NO warning, and ALMOST DOUBLE? These are bad people!
Working...
X