Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software for amateur with professional results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software for amateur with professional results?

Hello guys,

what easy to use software to retouch and edit for amateur use with professional results can you suggest me to try? Both on Windows OS and Android

With easy to use I mean to click one button and then adjust the blur background, smooth, acne, teeth whitening, eye brightening etc, without selecting the interested area with lots of clicks and hours spend editing.

Thanks

NCH Software is an Australian company that offers a variety of products. They have a photo editing package that you can get a free version of. The "pay for" version is not expensive. I have not used their photo editing package, but have used others that are very easy to use. They have an excellent billing package if anyone is interested.

Comment

GIMP is free and is always worth putting the time and effort into learning. But of course, Photoshop is the industry standard even if it takes a long time to learn.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Johann29
        software to stream desktop
        by Johann29
        what software do they use to stream the webinars here? i wanted to show my friend how i retouch in skype. thanks!
        07-19-2011, 03:08 PM
      • DannyRaphael
        Software: ArtRage (free download)
        by DannyRaphael
        I just discovered this little jewel.

I'm still reading through the documentation, but it looks promising. It has a trace feature (not to be confused with clone) similar to Corel Painter. Very arty results are possible for those with traditional art/drawing skills or with a moderate amount...
        09-05-2004, 02:26 PM
      • MatthewMarshall
        Chromakey software? I need to find software.
        by MatthewMarshall
        Chromakey software. Does anyone know a good free or cheep program. I do events i need a software program that can edit out the green screen on the spot so i can print the photos on the spot. If posible, the program would be able to directly import my canon xt images right away. I have seen the express...
        09-30-2007, 03:07 AM
      • Caitlin
        Add software to user profile?
        by Caitlin
        Just a thought for an extra field on user profiles - what photo editing software you use. It comes up quite often, and it would be handy to check what a poster is using before replying to their help requests for techniques.
        08-05-2005, 07:25 PM
      • Nasturtium
        Comparison of screencasting software
        by Nasturtium
        cool.

Comparison.

tags ~ Camtasia | Adobe Captivate | Screencasting software | Software comparisons
        08-31-2010, 02:41 AM
      Working...
      X