Luminar 4 Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luminar 4 Software

Would like to know if a "retoucher" has used Luminar 4 or any of the Luminar products for retouching. And if so, your opinion of the software as well as any use tips you would share. Many thanks for any response. Jerry "Pop" Snow, Bella Vista, AR

Related Topics

Collapse

• DannyRaphael
    Software: ArtRage (free download)
    by DannyRaphael
    I just discovered this little jewel.

I'm still reading through the documentation, but it looks promising. It has a trace feature (not to be confused with clone) similar to Corel Painter. Very arty results are possible for those with traditional art/drawing skills or with a moderate amount...
    09-05-2004, 03:26 PM
  • MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software? I need to find software.
    by MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software. Does anyone know a good free or cheep program. I do events i need a software program that can edit out the green screen on the spot so i can print the photos on the spot. If posible, the program would be able to directly import my canon xt images right away. I have seen the express...
    09-30-2007, 04:07 AM
  • Nasturtium
    Comparison of screencasting software
    by Nasturtium
    cool.

Comparison.

tags ~ Camtasia | Adobe Captivate | Screencasting software | Software comparisons
    08-31-2010, 03:41 AM
  • nicolaasdb
    eclipse imaging software
    by nicolaasdb
    Hi,

New to Forum....

Question has anyone used or heard of eclipse imaging software by formvision -- Avermann Software GMBH
    www.formvision.de

If so could you let me know what you thought or heard..

Nicolaas de Bruin
    www.nicola...
    04-28-2005, 04:43 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Software license transfer
    by Doug Nelson
    Another (non-photo) site I frequent has a thriving community of people selling off software and plugins that they bought but no longer want or need. This makes me wonder if there's something unique to graphics software licensing and plugin licensing that precludes easy transfer.

Have...
    09-16-2006, 08:41 AM
Working...
X