Snapseed (ios)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapseed (ios)

I tried all the Save, Save copy, Export but all seem to result in a Jpeg file.
    I am opening a Tif and want to save it as a Tif after editing in Snapseed.
    Can you advise ?

Related Topics

Collapse

• jarulex
    save as JPG
    by jarulex
    Hi Folks!
    sometimes after a photo retouching of a raw pic I'm not able to save it as Jpeg, I mean Photoshop doesn't give me this option -just a reduced number of options- and I didn't understand so far why and when this happens...Any suggestion to give me? Thanks.

ps it seems...
    12-10-2009, 01:48 AM
  • john sr
    Editing workflow
    by john sr
    Since my camera only produces jpg images (Canon Powershot S5-IS) Is it better to batch convert original images to tif files prior to editing? When complete should the result be saved in tif, jpg or both. I'm using PS elements 6 on a Mac. Thanks for your suggestions.
    john sr
    03-30-2008, 05:44 PM
  • Carol Heath
    Unable to save file as jpeg? Totally baffled
    by Carol Heath
    Hi everyone.

I am hoping that someone can offer some suggestions. I have finished a restoration and, as always, I have created a lower res, watermarked copy to email to my client for approval. For some reason however, Photoshop (CS2) will not allow me to save the file as a jpeg. The...
    01-18-2010, 05:04 PM
  • BBE
    Saving jpg in Elements 5
    by BBE
    I am new to Elements 5 and this forum so hope that someone can help please. If I open an RAW file (Nikon .NEF) everything works well until I want to save the finished result as a .jpg file. "Save as" gives me a list of extensions but not JPEG i.e. *.jpg. It does give me the option of JPEG...
    05-08-2007, 10:55 AM
  • Cassidy
    Why does save to jpg or save to web change colours?
    by Cassidy
    Can anyone give me any advice. I am finding more recently that often skin tones are dramatically changed when I save to web and/or jpeg. It seems to desaturate the reds out of skin tones, but will leave other true red items in tact. Any ideas please?
    08-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Working...
X