Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• d_kendal
    I can't take any more of XP!!
    by d_kendal
    I've really had it with windows (and it's not because
    I'm inexperienced - I've used 3.1, 95, 98, and XP) I've had sooo many problems and it hasn't really helped deleting everything and reloading Windows, so I give up. I'm very soon switching to Linux (Mandrake 8.2).
    When I first bought...
    03-27-2002, 03:13 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Problems with NTFS
    by jeaniesa
    Glad that worked Kevin! From my experience, you most likely did NOT transfer the problem to the new location, but you may have a couple problems here and there. Not like the old location where it crashed every time however.

I have to admit I'm disheartened to hear of this happening...
    12-08-2002, 04:26 PM
  • Craig Walters
    Two days of hell ... trojan horse probs
    by Craig Walters
    well, i've just spent the last two days trying to get rid of a virus, a trojan horse type, Zlob. this was one nasty sucker to get rid of. it hijacked my browser, stuck some 'security' software on my system, and drove me just about nuts for two days.

part of this thing is the 'mssearchnet.exe'...
    04-13-2006, 12:50 AM
  • Lucile Davis
    Windows XP Explorer Crashes with PhotoShop
    by Lucile Davis
    Windows XP SP-2 Explorer.exe Crashes with PhotoShop6, and in any directory containing files created in Photoshop.

PhotoShop6 is installed on the same drive and partition as Windows XP. A warning pops up during installation advising against it, and suggesting a different partition or,...
    08-17-2006, 11:31 AM
  • jerry
    Help with lock-ups
    by jerry
    Hi folks

I'm Having a great deal of trouble with my computer locking up. It happens a lot when I'm in photoshop but it is also happening at other times even in screen saver mode.

Here are the particulars. I recently added 256 ram (total 512 my max.) as suggested by some...
    04-06-2002, 05:38 PM
Working...
X