Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Related Topics

Collapse

• caroled
    [Definition] ICC/ICM Profiles
    by caroled
    I am a bit confused about these.

Recently bought a new monitor Samsung SyncMaster 153v. I have used the CD to set up my Samsung.icm file... using a program called Natural color.

Also I set up my adobe gamma as per instructions in Hidden Tools book. I got from Samsung...
    01-19-2004, 02:35 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Experience in the dark
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm wondering how many of our users have spent any significant time printing the old-fashioned way in a darkroom with Dektol and Ilfobrom and all that wonderful stuff?
    Yes, lots, but b/w only
    22.09%
    Lots of b/w and color
    12.79%
    Lots of color only
    1.16%
    I've done it, but not very much
    31.40%
    Never
    32.56%
    06-14-2002, 02:51 PM
  • joe_7
    working with a printing company
    by joe_7
    I've been out of restoration for a few years, but want to get back into it.

Can a printing company reproduce color pretty well (assuming I am doing what they recommend on my end), or is this a waste of time? Does color management really work well enough to get within 5% of the original,...
    05-28-2015, 12:17 PM
  • ExclamPt
    A solution in search of a problem
    by ExclamPt
    I've been experimenting with NetMeeting and Remote Desktop Sharing over a DSL connection.

For those of us who aren't familiar with this free application, it allows (among other things) for a "guest" to control an "owner's" computer.

I have been toying...
    05-08-2004, 08:11 AM
  • defaump
    quark prints and photoshop prints do not match
    by defaump
    I'm having trouble with my work flow from QuarkXpress. I'm dealing with profiles, photoshop and quark and my prints from QuarkXpress are not matching my photoshop retouched photographs. I'm printing to an Epson 4000 pro with a ColorBurst rip. Some images are older with different profiles than the newer...
    05-31-2005, 03:45 PM
Working...
X