• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nanls
    computer safety
    by Nanls
    I am going on vacation so I thought this is the best time to take my Mac in to have the DVD/combo drive fixed. Since I do all my banking, bill paying, etc. online, if I remove the cookies and history is there any place else I need to worry about that people could pick up my passwords? Any help is appreciated....
    10-02-2005, 03:06 PM
  • dcarr
    Any IT answer people here?Need some help
    by dcarr
    My servers are acting screwy at work. Have 2 small compaq running novel groupwise 5 (sucks) waiting for win 2000pro. One server keeps disconnecting from the other. I can usually reboot and get them up and running. but today, servers working ok, yet half my users off. Checked cables, router and hubs,...
    05-05-2003, 05:36 PM
  • westsidemaurice
    collections, family archives, how to market ?
    by westsidemaurice
    Years ago I did several very large photocopy projects...resized, produced better-than-original images, only occasionally even suggesting restoration because I didn't like the looks of airbrushing and it was a hassle anyway...

I was stupid to charge on a piecework basis: The clients could...
    01-24-2005, 03:32 PM
  • cricket1961
    Its May -DVD Update time
    by cricket1961
    Well May is here, and I had said that I was aiming to have my DVD done by May.

Its not.

I have been so swamped with Retouching and Alpha/Beta work for Adobe that I have barely enough time to see my 3 sons at eh end of the day.

But it is in the works and has...
    05-06-2008, 11:12 PM
  • gerlach_photo
    DVD recommendation
    by gerlach_photo
    Hi,

i'm seraching for a tutorial (dvd) - about image looks - the creative part like Benjamin Becker (http://www.benjaminbecker-photography.de/). Not about dodge and burn, about color. I really like the DVDs from digitalphotoshopretouching.com, especially the third DVD. Does anybody know...
    05-21-2013, 10:14 AM
Working...
X