Where is workspace stored in PS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is workspace stored in PS?

I just upgraded from 7.01 to CS and PS created a separate directory for CS. I want to take a workspace I created in 7.01 and copy it to CS. I just need to know where it is stored in 7.01? Anybody know? Thanks!
    Last edited by Jon; 11-09-2003, 12:42 PM.

The usual place in XP is:

Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop\7.0\Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Settings\WorkSpaces\

Let us know if using the 7.0 version works in CS.
    Last edited by Doug Nelson; 11-09-2003, 02:28 PM.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Thanks Doug!!

Originally posted by Doug Nelson
      The usual place in XP is:

Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop\7.0\Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Settings\WorkSpaces\

Let us know if using the 7.0 version works in CS.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• catia
        Photoshop CS Minimum System Requirements
        by catia
        Hi,

Is anyone running Photoshop CS on a Pentium II machine? I see the minimum requirements are listed as a Pentium III. I only have a 450Mhz Pentium II. I have been running PS7 without a problem; but, I am concerned about CS.

I know, buy a new computer. ...
        01-16-2004, 12:29 PM
      • Glyn Dewis
        Ps 3
        by Glyn Dewis
        Hi All,

Just incase you weren't aware, check out this link for some great news: http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0508adobe.html

When you think it can't get better.......

Cheers, Glyn
        08-26-2005, 03:50 AM
      • petercook80
        Photoshop CS user guide
        by petercook80
        Hi, does anyone know if the Photoshop CS user guide (ie:the book that ships with the software) is available for download as a PDF ? and if so where to get one from? (adobe have made the CS3 version available on their site but it seems not any other older versions)
        08-09-2007, 11:05 AM
      • CJ Max
        Where does CS hide the Healing Brush?
        by CJ Max
        Geez, I feel so dumb asking this, but I've just upgraded to CS and cannot find the Healing Brush. I know that it looks like a band-aide, or used to. The CS User Guide tells me on page 148 that the Healing Brush does exist. I used to be able to find it very simply in the Toolbox in PS 7; however,...
        02-21-2005, 07:43 AM
      • sjm
        Photoshop CS on MAC Mojave?
        by sjm
        Will Photoshop CS 5 run successfully using Mojave on a MAC? I may have to upgrade for iTunes, but afraid that PS CS 5 will no longer work properly....
        05-25-2020, 05:26 PM
      Working...
      X