No announcement yet.

PS version CS.....window/arrange/tile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS version CS.....window/arrange/tile?

I hope somebody can help me solve a very annoying thing in PS CS....in PS 7.0 when you had a couple of files open in PS and went up to window/arrange/tile it put them side by side. In PS CS, it puts them horizontally, one above the other which is annoying for me given how long I have worked with it the other way. It just seems like I work better with images side by side. I look in preferences and other places and can't find where there may be a toggle where you can change it. Anybody know how to do it? Thanks again!

Jon,

I have Photoshop CS also. I went to window/arrange/tile and it put them side by side? Actually it put two on top and two on bottom side by side for 4 pictures. I'll look around and see if I can figure out why yours isn't...maybe I can help ya find it.

Comment

Adobe has been getting a lot of grief about this, and admits its a bug that will be addressed in the first update.
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
        PS Javascript Library
        by Doug Nelson
        Photoshop ships with libraries for VB and Applescript so that you can search for methods and commands and add them with a click from within the editor. But the only Javascript reference I can find for PS is the PDF. Is there some sort of JS library for Photoshop that can be accessed by one of the dedicated...
        06-25-2004, 12:55 PM
      • Glyn Dewis
        Ps 3
        by Glyn Dewis
        Hi All,

Just incase you weren't aware, check out this link for some great news: http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0508adobe.html

When you think it can't get better.......

Cheers, Glyn
        08-26-2005, 02:50 AM
      • nebgranny
        PS Help Menu
        by nebgranny
        Good Morning:
        I wanted to find out some information on a copy paste shortcut for PS . I go to the Help on top of screen and click on it and nothing happens. I also try F1 and it just does not open. Can someone please help me figure out why this is happening? Thanks Neb
        01-09-2006, 09:38 AM
      • Robt
        How to make browser generate thumbnails
        by Robt
        This morning I copied a bunch of shots off my D100 to my pix todays folder.
        I went into PS CS to see what I had. NO PROB. This afternoon I shot some more shots and just copied them to -again- todays folder. [my file system is to copy all raw images to a folder named for the offload date]....
        08-18-2004, 09:10 PM
      • Swampy
        Something strange going on In PS
        by Swampy
        I have no idea what's happened, but in my File-->Automate drop down menu I've got duplicates of most of the Adobe options. I've inquired on the Adobe forum (a long time ago), but got no response.

Any ideas?...
        11-10-2006, 03:29 PM
      Working...
      X