Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Glyn Dewis
    Ps 3
    by Glyn Dewis
    Hi All,

Just incase you weren't aware, check out this link for some great news: http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0508adobe.html

When you think it can't get better.......

Cheers, Glyn
    08-26-2005, 02:50 AM
  • tom langford
    The Photoshop CS Rip-off
    by tom langford
    Hi,

I'm a professional retoucher and photographer, and recently joined RetouchPro.

I've used Photoshop every day for years and I'm dismayed at how much of a rip-off each new upgrade has become. I'm presently using version 7, and checked out CS2 to see if it was worth upgrading....
    09-01-2005, 05:14 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Rotation keystrokes in PS
    by Doug Nelson
    Ok, when using Transform > Rotate in PS, the arrow keys will move the area up and down, but what keys will do the rotation? Right now I can only use the mouse to rotate, and I'm looking for a mouseless solution.
    07-09-2004, 01:52 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    PS Javascript Library
    by Doug Nelson
    Photoshop ships with libraries for VB and Applescript so that you can search for methods and commands and add them with a click from within the editor. But the only Javascript reference I can find for PS is the PDF. Is there some sort of JS library for Photoshop that can be accessed by one of the dedicated...
    06-25-2004, 12:55 PM
  • lkroll
    PS CC for $9.99/month
    by lkroll
    Someone at DPR's Retouch forum shared this. I decided to freeze my updates at CS5 (GIMPer I am; only updated when it made sense for me but it's getting rediculous that they require an update for each version), but more then many here use PS so thought it may be of interest. Believe you have to have...
    11-20-2013, 11:49 PM
Working...
X