Crop and Straighten: CS question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crop and Straighten: CS question

Has anyone tried this feature in CS yet? I have tried it on couple poorly aligned shots and it crops, but I don't see alot of straightening going on.

VES

I haven't tried it, but the helpfile says it is intended for use when scanning multiple images at once (which goes counter to good scanning practice).
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Ahhh, okay...

That's a use for it that I haven't tried. Thanks!

VES

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• catia
        Photoshop CS Minimum System Requirements
        by catia
        Hi,

Is anyone running Photoshop CS on a Pentium II machine? I see the minimum requirements are listed as a Pentium III. I only have a 450Mhz Pentium II. I have been running PS7 without a problem; but, I am concerned about CS.

I know, buy a new computer. ...
        01-16-2004, 11:29 AM
      • Manjumena
        What's new in CS/2
        by Manjumena
        What's new in CS/2
        Scroll down
        http://www.photoshopuser.com/photoshopcs2.html
        Manju
        05-03-2005, 05:29 AM
      • Ed_L
        Photoshop CS -- two questions
        by Ed_L
        I'm still using Photoshop 7, and I'm wondering what you feel is the best feature in the "what's new in Photoshop CS", and why you feel that way.

Also, since CS has much more support for 16 bit per channel scans, do you now scan in 16 bit mode, or do you stick with 8 bits?...
        09-14-2004, 08:16 PM
      • CJ Max
        Where does CS hide the Healing Brush?
        by CJ Max
        Geez, I feel so dumb asking this, but I've just upgraded to CS and cannot find the Healing Brush. I know that it looks like a band-aide, or used to. The CS User Guide tells me on page 148 that the Healing Brush does exist. I used to be able to find it very simply in the Toolbox in PS 7; however,...
        02-21-2005, 06:43 AM
      • snead
        Displaying Camera Focus Points in CS
        by snead
        I process my Canon 10D RAW images with Photoshop CS Camera RAW. When I view these images in a viewing program called Breezebrowser, it allows me the option to overlay which camera focus points were active when the image was shot.

Is there anyway I can do this in Photoshop CS?
        11-14-2004, 07:54 AM
      Working...
      X