File Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Query

My PC has taken to asking me to re-install a monitor file 'DTNF93K.icm'. Am I right in assuming this is somthing connected with colour temperature? The file is already resident on the hard drive but presumable corrupted.

Any thoughts?

Just a stab in the dark here, but maybe it's the "Diamondtron Tube Natural Flat 9300k" profile?
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

I'll reload the profile files again Doug. Its absence doesnt seem to cause any problems just want to kill the annoying request field.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• thomashubba19
        Recover a Drawing File
        by thomashubba19
        I have a .dwg file that i can not open.
        I opend Autocad and did a recover and
        still can not access the Drawing File.
        The system does not have a saved file
        How can I recover the bad .dwg file.????
        02-18-2015, 01:32 AM
      • shootphoto
        unstuffing a file
        by shootphoto
        i have a photoshop file that was sent to me in a sitz format....i cant seem to get it unstuffed....

can anyone help?
        01-03-2007, 06:15 PM
      • memphishooter
        file browser
        by memphishooter
        I have PS7 in a new machine, with Windows, giving me 16 x 9 screen. Thing is, I like to bring files into PS7, set em up in file browser and batch rename, so the files are sequential, and the file #'s are only two digits long. I can't find the triangle that I used to see when I had this exact same program...
        01-28-2010, 04:36 PM
      • W. Rose
        Lost the file
        by W. Rose
        Can anyone help me find a file, i downloaded this file Recom Team 1st PLTO but now i cannot find it.
        Thanks, Wayne
        06-18-2004, 12:16 PM
      • Mona
        Photoshop Working File
        by Mona
        Hello,

I have an unusual question about Photoshop. Can someone tell me what the Photoshop Working File is and where it is located? Briefly, I was trying to track down a Adware/Redirect problem on my computer and noticed a ZIP file that keeps reappearing in my temp folder. I only have...
        09-04-2004, 08:54 PM
      Working...
      X