• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHOTOSHOP CS V8 Final Retail pack

I got it and it's working fine. Find No problems like Beta version

beta version is 8.0x104
    final version is 8.0x118

you can check this by click on help>system info

It activate smoothly and like beta there is no shortcut problem and no time limit.

only thing is NEAT IMAGe PRO plus 2.6 is not working with PS v8
    and digital SHO/ROC not working.

all other 3rd prty plugins are working perfectly

For a different perspective check this thread (and others like it) from the Adobe.com Photoshop for Windows forum. (You need to be a member of the forum and logged on to view this thread.)

http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/[email protected]

Not everyone is as happy with CS as you are, but I'm glad to hear you like it.

CS probably works just fine for the majority of owners, but it is not unexpected that a program this complex and feature rich has a few problems that were not caught during beta and user testing. It just goes with the territory.

~Danny~

Comment

Neat Image is offering a free upgrade to version 3.1. It is working on my copy of PS CS. But so did my previous version. I just don't remember now if it was 2.6 or 2.61.
      Last edited by Andrew B.; 12-11-2003, 09:32 PM.

Comment

match color feature

I am trying to learn that as adobe display in their ads.
        If some one describe it Elaborately then it will be very helpfull

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Daryl Pritchard
          PhotoBars CS Supplement Available
          by Daryl Pritchard
          Hello All,

I need to remember that the Photoshop for Windows user forum isn't the only forum in town...I apologize for not sharing this notice here at an earlier date.

For those of you who may use Extensis PhotoTools, I've again remapped all menu items to a new set of toolbars...
          12-17-2003, 02:07 PM
        • petercook80
          Photoshop CS user guide
          by petercook80
          Hi, does anyone know if the Photoshop CS user guide (ie:the book that ships with the software) is available for download as a PDF ? and if so where to get one from? (adobe have made the CS3 version available on their site but it seems not any other older versions)
          08-09-2007, 10:05 AM
        • CJ Max
          Where does CS hide the Healing Brush?
          by CJ Max
          Geez, I feel so dumb asking this, but I've just upgraded to CS and cannot find the Healing Brush. I know that it looks like a band-aide, or used to. The CS User Guide tells me on page 148 that the Healing Brush does exist. I used to be able to find it very simply in the Toolbox in PS 7; however,...
          02-21-2005, 06:43 AM
        • catia
          Photoshop CS Minimum System Requirements
          by catia
          Hi,

Is anyone running Photoshop CS on a Pentium II machine? I see the minimum requirements are listed as a Pentium III. I only have a 450Mhz Pentium II. I have been running PS7 without a problem; but, I am concerned about CS.

I know, buy a new computer. ...
          01-16-2004, 11:29 AM
        • Darren Gibson
          Photoshop's Popularity
          by Darren Gibson
          Photoshop seems to be everyone's preferred image editing package (there's a revelation!)

What I want to know is, given that a recent poll suggests the majority of Retouch Pro members class themselves as 'amateurs' and 'enthusiasts', what drives them to use the most expensive package?...
          Professional User
          34.51%
          Committed Enthusiast
          48.67%
          Use Older Version
          10.62%
          Other
          6.19%
          11-10-2004, 06:08 AM
        Working...
        X