• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ron
    AIM color space - Gamma 1.00
    by Ron
    Color Space - Are you seeing the real picture?

If you visit some of my entries you will find I usually begin by opening my images into "AIM RGB = Trinitron D65 G1.00" color space. If you're curious about what this means I'll try to explain in general terms what this is all about....
    05-26-2002, 06:31 PM
  • Reimar
    Color Space conversions
    by Reimar
    I have signed on with a stock photo agency that wants images converted to AdobeRGB. My Nikon produces an untagged RGB image that is ostensibly sRGB. I use no color management in PE1, I have a calibrated monitor (eye-one) and my prints at home are (nearly) perfect. But if I convert my untagged images...
    01-09-2004, 11:07 AM
  • santoro80
    Photoshop Color Settings
    by santoro80
    Some books/videos about Color Management and Photoshop are telling that you should set sRGB in default color settings of your Photoshop working space (because then Photoshop can automatically assign sRGB profile to untagged images which is perefered). However, somebody is saying that in default PS color...
    02-09-2011, 02:48 PM
  • Reimar
    ICC embedded
    by Reimar
    I just switched from PE 1 to PE2. I am using a Nikon D70. Now I notice that whenever I want to "save as" a TIFF file when I'm finished my edits, the check box for ICC Profle is checked and some sRGB file is being embedded. Is this a good idea? Do I need to uncheck this box every time I...
    05-04-2004, 08:18 AM
  • quim
    adobe rgb problem
    by quim
    Hello,

I recently encounterd a problem on my work computer,
    using adobe photoshop cs4.

My calibrated eizo monitor,
    displays an image very gray in it's
    working adobe rgb colorspace (although in the filename it's displayed with an
    asterik, so could...
    12-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Working...
X