• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• superkoax
    pen tool help
    by superkoax
    I've just started to experience the pen tools inner strength...But, I'm the kind of guy who needs to visualize it's full pontential...Is there any good tutorials that shows the pen tools full capasity?

Please do reply if you know!

Cheers

Gerry
    05-24-2007, 06:37 AM
  • Canna W
    Pen Tool. How to move anchor points.
    by Canna W
    I am struggling to learn the pen tool. I am currently working with a shape layer.

In case it might help, I have created a basic shape using a document 284x284 pixels, with the grid at the default setting. At this stage I have 2 questions....

1) How do I show...
    10-09-2011, 02:47 AM
  • Nicolio
    Eliptical Marquee Tool
    by Nicolio
    Hi all,

I have a question...I have Photoshop CS3 and want to use the eliptical marqee tool but its not there...I have tried to load new preset tools but I get nothing but the rectangular ones and the crop tools...soo I was wondering if there is any sites that I can download it from...I...
    04-04-2008, 08:45 AM
  • beefhitler
    Regarding Pen Tool vs Polygonal Lasso Tool
    by beefhitler
    So, I have noticed a lot of product and automobile retouchers use the Pen Tool more vs the Polygon Lasso Tool for making selections/masking etc. But I have also seen a lot of Photo Compositers use the Polygonal Lasso Tool more than any of the other alternatives while selecting sharp edges of an object...
    02-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  • Lofty1967
    Pen Tool
    by Lofty1967
    Hi Guys
    Could someone help to advise me on how I can make a 'clean' cut out of this car to put on another image, when I use the pen tool the results are questionable at very best, I cannot see where I am placing the selection due to the lightness of the selection line, help much appreciated....
    01-22-2012, 02:25 AM
Working...
X