Hidden Power and Batch Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Power and Batch Processing

I have installed Hidden Power of Photoshop Elements 2 and find it very useful. However, it seems to have killed my ability to do Batch Processing where I want to convert to JPEG Low Quality. A drop down list shows a number of exotic options but none that I want. I can not type what I want in the box.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Richard_Lynch
    Hidden Power Newsletter
    by Richard_Lynch
    A new issue of the Hidden Power newsletter is available on the Hidden Power website:

Domain for Sale. HiddenElements.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

For all issues, please visit:

Domain for Sale. HiddenElements.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

Your feedback is appreciated.
    11-11-2004, 02:37 PM
  • Shirley Miller
    Installation of Hidden Power Tools
    by Shirley Miller
    I have a PC equipped with Windows 98 and Photoshop Elements 2.0. I recently purchased Richard Lynch's book "The Hidden Power of PSE 2" with the CD. When I install the Hidden Power Tools, I receive the message that installation is complete, but when I open PSE 2 and click on "How...
    12-13-2003, 12:10 PM
  • pjn
    Installing Hidden Power 7
    by pjn
    Hi all. I have just upgraded to Elements 7 and a machine running Vista. I previously ran Elements 4 on XP with Hidden Power 4. I tried to install Hidden Power 7 Free Tools but cannot find the Photo Creations/photo effects folder or the MediaDatabase file. I tried looking for them as hidden files as...
    03-13-2009, 07:22 AM
  • bjames
    Hidden Power of Elements 2
    by bjames
    I just ordered this and got it today....am I behind in the times?...Is there a Hidden Power of Elements 3 out...or is that for PSE 3?......Please advise...I want the most current information for PSE 2.0.....

Brian
    01-31-2005, 02:26 PM
  • judywatt
    what's the password
    by judywatt
    I'm trying to install hidden power for elements 2 and it prompts me for a password. Anyone know where I can find out what it is?

I just bought the book and if I can't install the CD, I will have to return it for a refund.

Thanks - Judy
    06-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Working...
X