• Show
Clear All

• Digital ROC

Anyone played with this?

www.asf.com

A couple of different versions.

What do you think?

Mike

I tested the demo on some photos I keep around for testing plugins. It had a very low rate of success. Lower than ColorWasher and Icorrect. Lower than native tools. But there was one test photo where it bested everything else I've tried.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• scrapbookbooks
      Digital Ice, plug ins
      by scrapbookbooks
      I have a bunch of photos I need to fix for a customer. They all have the same problems. I used curves, levels, all the standard stuff. I haven't done restoration for a while and am a bit rusty. I really want a scanner with Digital Ice, but I want it for photos and slides. The research I did turned up...
      11-21-2005, 01:35 PM
    • pavel123
      Digital camera glitch
      by pavel123
      I was going through my old digital photos and found a strange looking pic.
      Apparently my camera malfunctioned at that time....
      Actually I like the result. Unfortunately I don't think I can repeat that...
      Just wanted to show ( I could stop before I worked a bit sharpen>cutout>posterize)....
      06-20-2007, 05:21 PM
      Duggal Digital
      by Guest
      ffffffffffffff
      02-11-2007, 04:22 AM
    • christo
      opinions?
      by christo
      When doing digital retouching, are there any pros/cons, in working with a 1) original digital image, or 2) working with a scanned analog one? Does one or the other allow you more latitude?
      09-07-2006, 12:15 AM
    • christo
      Transition
      by christo
      I have been a traditional 35mm SR person for more than 30 years, and have a small fortune invested in lenses, lighting, flash units, strobe slaves, light meters, and other associated equipment. I have an Epson 3200 Perfection Photo Scanner, and until recently have been happy with using the existing...
      01-13-2008, 06:46 AM
    Working...
    X