• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DannyRaphael
    Neat Image v2 plugin and noise reduction
    by DannyRaphael
    If you haven't had the opportunity to try the latest version of Neat Image (version 2, which includes a Photoshop compatible plug-in), it's sure worth a look. Results-wise, I'm hearing it's as good as (or better than) Grain Surgery for a whole lot less $$. For existing users of Neat Image, upgrade options...
    06-23-2003, 09:45 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    Image Processor Pro ver 2
    by DannyRaphael
    I happend to run across this link today (12/2011), but apparently Image Processor Pro ver 2 (for Photoshop CS5) has been available since 5/2011. Who knew?

A few people have reported problems with the Image Processor script. Perhaps some of those bugs were fixed in this upgrade.
    12-18-2011, 03:31 PM
  • yohandle
    Neat Image V5
    by yohandle
    Posted this as a reply to a Neat Image post, probably should have been a new post so here it is. First post here, new version of Neat Image is out. Seems to be a improvement over previous version for as much as I have used it so far. Been lurking here for a while and have gained a lot of info and knowledge...
    05-25-2005, 08:38 AM
  • Andrew B.
    Neat Image 3.x Free Upgrade
    by Andrew B.
    If you are a registered user, you can upgrade for free. At least, right now you can.

BTW, there is no notice on the site. I read about this in the Neat Image forum.

http://www.neatimage.com/
    12-15-2003, 12:46 AM
  • T Paul
    Neat Image
    by T Paul
    Just curious to who has Neat Image and what version, pros, cons and so on. So share your thoughts and alternatives.
    No
    30.30%
    Yes, Demo Version
    28.28%
    Yes, Home Version
    6.57%
    Yes, Home Plus Version (has PhotoShop Plugin)
    4.55%
    Yes, Pro Version
    2.53%
    Yes, Pro Plus Version (has PhotoShop Plugin)
    27.78%
    07-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Working...
X