Noise Ninja for Macintosh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noise Ninja for Macintosh!

I've been waiting for eons for Neat Image to create a Mac version of their spectacular noise reduction software. Well, the wait it over! Not for Neat Image though. There is now a free beta version of Noise Ninja that appears to be just as powerful as Neat Image.

I just downloaded it and have started the learning process. It doesn't appear too difficult. I have lots of photos I can't wait to experiment with.

OH..BTW....you can find out more about it here

http://www.picturecode.com

Related Topics

Collapse

• inskip
    Noise reduction...
    by inskip
    plug-ins. Which is best? I've been trying to decide between Neat Image, Noise Ninja, and Noiseware. I was originally going to go with Neat Image but their Mac version is behind Windows, so I was a little discouraged by that. Also, it says to make a profile from a large area, do they all work this way?...
    07-12-2005, 02:11 PM
  • scott watson
    Noise Reduction
    by scott watson
    After trying out Noiseware, Neat Image and Noise Ninja plugins I decided to purchase Noiseware Pro.
    I would like to know when is the best time to get rid of the noise. On the images I work on I will be doing alot of cloning to remove various elements in the image.
    Do you think its...
    12-03-2006, 01:21 PM
  • nebgranny
    Noise: Can anymore be done?
    by nebgranny
    Can not post full pic, but hope this is big enough. Still working on those really dark pictures. This one was taken at night at a football game. I have done a levels adjustment and then I ran it through neat image twice. I still have a good bit of the pixles as noted in posted image.

10-22-2005, 08:12 PM
  • Ayasdi
    Neat Image/Noise Ninja vs. Photoshop CS2
    by Ayasdi
    Greetings All,

After reading some recommendations on this board, I've experimented with Neat Image for noise reduction and have been impressed with its capabilities. But, I'm also testing the new noise reduction filter in PSCS2.

I'm interested in hearing from folks out...
    08-07-2006, 05:18 PM
  • mytac
    Advice on Noise Reduction pls.
    by mytac
    Hey all,, me again

Can someone let me know where I can get a good tutorial, or what software is good for noise reduction.

See the attached image, I have done some basic scratch removal and a bit of clone work, but I was wondering the best way to remove the general noise within...
    07-31-2008, 03:36 AM
Working...
X