Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Britsdad
    photo on a plate
    by Britsdad
    Hiya guys,
    Here's a good one for you, a friend just gave me a plate with a photo embedded into it! It's of his sons girlfriends father who died when she was very young, and this is the only photo she's got of him. They are getting married in a couple of weeks and he's asked me if I can...
    05-25-2009, 02:29 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Truth in advertising
    by jeaniesa
    I'd like some opinions on a somewhat unique situation. I was given a picture that had been torn up years ago, taped back together and laminated. It appears that the picture was also laminated before it was taped back together, but I'm not sure if it was laminated before it was torn up. Anyway, when...
    11-09-2001, 09:50 PM
  • jannetie
    Brown Cast on Photo
    by jannetie
    Hi, brown cast on photo is putting it mildly; what you can see is pretty much a ghost image. I think this might be a high school proof photo (b/w). It's the only photo two girls have of their father, at least at that age; I don't know much else except that the young man's picture never appeared in his...
    03-20-2007, 08:47 PM
  • Vikki
    Doriedee's slide show
    by Vikki
    Slide show software: I've been using Gizmos "Performer", by Play. (It's part of the Gizmos software bundle) It's $40-$50, maybe cheaper, as the company no longer makes it. (it's still being sold, however). It puts out the most professional looking presentations I've ever seen, and it's easy....
    06-06-2002, 04:58 AM
  • d_kendal
    Microsoft's plan backfires
    by d_kendal
    I had a good laugh after reading these stories on a few news sites, and thought some of you might too, so here they are:
    Last week, Microsoft and Unysis launched an $30 million anti Unix campaign at
    http://www.wehavethewayout.com claiming that Unix is outdated, inflexible, way too...
    04-08-2002, 03:05 PM
Working...
X