AutoFX Digital Delight Bundle Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoFX Digital Delight Bundle Offer

Received this offer via email. It has a time limit, but doesn't say when it expires.

Four Awesome Programs for $199
    Get Mystical Tint Tone and Color™, nik Color Efex Pro™ 2.0 Select Edition and Paint Shop™ Pro 9 Bundled together for $199. This is a $500 value.
    Save over $300.

As a bonus, you also get a Mystical Tint Tone and Color Training CD to get you up and using the software quickly. This is an amazing deal that will not be repeated. Quantities are limited so order while supplies last.

Write our sales department ([email protected]) or call 1.800.839.2008 if you would like to customize this bundle or if you have any questions.

Bundle Offer Expires Soon.
    AutoFX Web site

I've been wanting PhotoGraphic Edges by Auto FX forever, but it's $300, and I can't make myself give that for software that only does edge effects. It's never on sale anywhere, and I can't even find it on Ebay.

Comment

Photo/Graphic Edges 6.0

AutoFX Photo/Graphic Edges 6.0 software $179 Full Version, $79 for upgrade

Photo/Graphic Edges 6.0 Review

RetouchPro Thread with more info on the topic:
      Photographic Edges

Also here are some tutorials on how to create several effects on you own:

Photo Edges in Photoshop - Distort/Ripple Command

Inside Photoshop: Enhance Your Images with Photographic Edges

Borders, Frames and Edge Effects

Comment

Thanks, TPaul. I love several of their edge effects, but the one I'm most interested in is the faux Polaroid transfer edge. There are a few tuts on the net on how to make these, but they're not as convincing as what I've seen done w/ PhotoGraphic Edges.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jaz
          Extensis Photoframe 2.5 mini review
          by jaz
          Just got this off ebay for $120. Normal street price is $199.

It's got hundreds of edge effects, textures, frames etc.

This version is nice because it can create the effects in a new layer which you can apply as a mask. Additionally, it's a plug-in and it's interface uses...
          01-21-2005, 08:05 AM
        • jaz
          Photographic Edges
          by jaz
          For some reason, my other post about this got deleted...

Anyway, I'm looking for tips on photographic edges. A buddy of mine has Auto F/X photographics edges which I used to make this picture:

http://www.jackzucker.com/Caribbean/pelicantemp.jpg

The effect...
          12-17-2002, 06:24 AM
        • plugsnpixels
          PhotoWhoa Spring sale ends today
          by plugsnpixels
          PhotoWhoa's Spring sale is ending: Several special offers, DOUBLE-DISCOUNTED!

http://plugsandpixels.com/blog/last-...le-discounted/

Offer 1: Additional 50% Off On High-End Professional Retouching Photoshop Actions
          Offer 2: Get $20 Credits With The Ultimate Mood Effects...
          06-15-2019, 02:58 PM
        • chris h
          Newsgroups resource.
          by chris h
          The usenet newsgroup system is a totally free resource that I dont often see mentioned here. There's numerous groups covering Photoshop, scanners, printers etc. 40,000 + in fact covering every subject.. Outlook Express can function as a newsgroup client but here's a better one......

11-17-2001, 11:53 AM
        • cardmnal
          Burnt Edges
          by cardmnal
          Does anybody know of a can't miss technique to add burnt edges to a print?

I have a client that wants me to create a 16x20 enlargement printed on canvas. she has asked that I create a burnt look around the edges. There are a few tutorials out there but I was wondering if any of the amazing...
          11-27-2006, 09:48 PM
        Working...
        X