• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ken Huizenga
    Which Photoshop version should I buy?
    by Ken Huizenga
    I have been using Photoshop Elements for a little over a month and have the book and CD of Hidden Power and free tools which allow me to use curves, separations, color balance, etc. However, I find that there are many more free tutorials on the net for the full version of Photoshop than for Elements....
    01-28-2004, 04:55 PM
  • winwintoo
    Photoshop Elements 3 or wait for Photoshop CS/2
    by winwintoo
    Since I upgraded my Macs to OS X, and couldn't run Photoshop 6 natively anymore, I switched to Photoshop Elements 2 and did quite well with it for hobby stuff, but I'm itching to get Photoshop again and I'm wondering if I should wait until spring when rumors say the next version will be out.
    10-13-2004, 06:28 PM
  • mr.gregg
    photoshop cs vs. photoshop 7.0
    by mr.gregg
    I'm sure this question has been asked before on this forum, but here goes anyway. What is the difference between photoshop cs and photoshop v7.0? Is there much of a difference?
    06-13-2005, 07:40 AM
  • christo
    Help/Advice/Assistance
    by christo
    When it comes to upgrading software, I have very, very limited resources. I am currently using PhotoShop 7, (and although I have used PhotoShop since version 2.5, have always felt as if I was using only about 10% of the programs potential) .I am wondering if I should upgrade to CS2 (a major investment...
    09-11-2006, 12:03 AM
  • Darren Gibson
    Photoshop's Popularity
    by Darren Gibson
    Photoshop seems to be everyone's preferred image editing package (there's a revelation!)

What I want to know is, given that a recent poll suggests the majority of Retouch Pro members class themselves as 'amateurs' and 'enthusiasts', what drives them to use the most expensive package?...
    Professional User
    34.51%
    Committed Enthusiast
    48.67%
    Use Older Version
    10.62%
    Other
    6.19%
    11-10-2004, 06:08 AM
Working...
X