error msg in psp 7 tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error msg in psp 7 tubes

I was making a tube in psp 7 and got this error msg..."Internal error: an invalid perameter has been passed to a function" Does anyone have any idea what this, what may have happened??? Any help would be appreciated

I just did a search using google... a few hits, but no answers.

You might consider posting your question in this PSP-specific newsgroup:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...paint-shop-pro

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• amymont717
      Psp x2 help!!!!!
      by amymont717
      Can anybody help me with this? I just installed PSP X2 onto my new computer. I was trying to open my tubes and everytime I try is says " The specified file cannot be identified as a supported type" Now, I went to pref and went to check all file types but it won't let me check pspimage....
      08-25-2008, 07:20 AM
    • feivel
      Hello Goodbye
      by feivel
      Just joined today, but I see this is VERY much a photoshop site (though with some effort I can cull a few general threads).

For me, that's a shame, because this looks like a fantastic site, but I use paintshoppro and like it very much.

Does anyone think, or has there been...
      01-29-2003, 02:09 PM
    • MitchellB
      CS or PSP
      by MitchellB
      With Photoshop being the industry standard IS Paint shop pro just as good? I am debating the two different products and price is certainly an issue.

Any tyhoughts??

Can PS actions and such be used with PSP??
      04-20-2006, 10:02 AM
    • tom c
      Mother lode of tutorials for PSP
      by tom c
      PSP users....I don't use the program myself but if any one here does they might be interested in this tut site(largest I've seen.
      (Photoimpact has well over a thousand but not in one place like these are).
      tom c
      http://www.cathyscorner2.com/links/PSPlinks2a.html
      05-29-2002, 05:28 PM
    • Walman
      Problem with PSP 9 and 10 with Svc Pack 3
      by Walman
      I recently accepted MS Svc Pack 3, and since then launching PSP 9 or 10 is a problem with my display and mouse. Normally: I have my monitors (2 of them) upside down and my display inverted to compensate. For those who wish to know, it's keeps my monitors at a better eye level. Anyway, I use ATI Radeon...
      09-03-2008, 09:44 PM
    Working...
    X