X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eclipse imaging software

Hi,

New to Forum....

Question has anyone used or heard of eclipse imaging software by formvision -- Avermann Software GMBH
    www.formvision.de

If so could you let me know what you thought or heard..

Nicolaas de Bruin
    www.nicolaasdebruin.com
    [email protected]

Hi Nicolaas,

Welcome to RP!

Sorry to say that I never used eclipse imaging software or ever heard of it before .....

I''l have a deeper look at the site ...(thanks for the link!)

I'm moving your Thread to the Software Forum .... you might have better luck there....

Comment

Hi Nicolaas,

WOW I didn't think this was still around. I was using version 2 of this in about 1996 on SGI machines. It is excellent for creating comps and warping - better than Photoshop is today!!! Then it was called AliasEclipse owned buy the same company that made a tiny fledgeling application called AliasWavefront (its called Maya now and look where that is)!

Unfortunately for the price and the extra features today i'd have to give my Sterling to Adobe. But I still often work on LivePicture or Barco Creator to use other features.

Bill

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• nicolaasdb
        eclipse imaging software
        by nicolaasdb
        Hi,

New to Forum....

Question has anyone used or heard of eclipse imaging software by formvision -- Avermann Software GMBH
        www.formvision.de

If so could you let me know what you thought or heard..

Nicolaas de Bruin
        www.nicola...
        04-28-2005, 03:43 PM
      • rdowning
        vintage hardware and software question
        by rdowning
        Hi.
        I maintain a working SGI 4VGX workstation on which I run the Barco Creator application. We use it specifically for the warp function for which I know of no current software replacement.
        The problem is that this software's license references a chip which contains the system ID number...
        05-22-2008, 10:33 AM
      • MatthewMarshall
        Chromakey software? I need to find software.
        by MatthewMarshall
        Chromakey software. Does anyone know a good free or cheep program. I do events i need a software program that can edit out the green screen on the spot so i can print the photos on the spot. If posible, the program would be able to directly import my canon xt images right away. I have seen the express...
        09-30-2007, 03:07 AM
      • DannyRaphael
        Software: ArtRage (free download)
        by DannyRaphael
        I just discovered this little jewel.

I'm still reading through the documentation, but it looks promising. It has a trace feature (not to be confused with clone) similar to Corel Painter. Very arty results are possible for those with traditional art/drawing skills or with a moderate amount...
        09-05-2004, 02:26 PM
      • Nasturtium
        Comparison of screencasting software
        by Nasturtium
        cool.

Comparison.

tags ~ Camtasia | Adobe Captivate | Screencasting software | Software comparisons
        08-31-2010, 02:41 AM
      Working...
      X