Neat Image V5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat Image V5

Posted this as a reply to a Neat Image post, probably should have been a new post so here it is. First post here, new version of Neat Image is out. Seems to be a improvement over previous version for as much as I have used it so far. Been lurking here for a while and have gained a lot of info and knowledge from this site. THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT!

For Mac people, v.3.0 Pro is released also.

k

Comment

Do current users have to pay for the upgrade?

Comment

I can only speak for the Mac versions, but I was using v2.23 and upgraded to 3.0 at no cost. I still had my license and registration code. It was very easy and simple to install. The new version has a much larger preview window and layout.

k

Comment

Upgrade of Neat Image 5

According to the web site upgrades are free for previous owners of a registered version of Neat Image.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ken Fournelle
            Neat Image Mac version
            by Ken Fournelle
            Has anyone downloaded the new Neat Image version for Mac? Comments?

K
            11-04-2004, 09:51 AM
          • DannyRaphael
            Neat Image v2 plugin and noise reduction
            by DannyRaphael
            If you haven't had the opportunity to try the latest version of Neat Image (version 2, which includes a Photoshop compatible plug-in), it's sure worth a look. Results-wise, I'm hearing it's as good as (or better than) Grain Surgery for a whole lot less $$. For existing users of Neat Image, upgrade options...
            06-23-2003, 08:45 AM
          • Duv
            Neat Image 4.0
            by Duv
            I'm not sure if everyone is aware of it but Neat Image has recently released version 4. It's free to upgrade if you have your Pro or Pro + activation code.
            I've just started playing with it and I can tell you the filtration is way better and everything works much much faster.

04-12-2004, 05:01 PM
          • DannyRaphael
            Photoshop 7 (Mac) - $259
            by DannyRaphael
            RE: P7 for Mac (academic version)

Based on Doug's reply below, I'm pulling this.

Though the seller is affiliated with a university and purchased it legally, but never installed it (he just got a PC + Win PS7), I did not realize he would be in violation by selling it....
            09-11-2002, 08:33 PM
          • Ken Fournelle
            Neat Image Mac v2.23
            by Ken Fournelle
            Neat Image has alerted customers and posted on its website v2.23 for Mac which corrected a blank preview screen in the NI dialog box in CS2. I downloaded and installed v2.23 this morning successfully.

Good job to Vlad and the NI team for a quick response.

k
            04-30-2005, 07:55 AM
          Working...
          X