Photo Calendars - commercial offering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Calendars - commercial offering

I recently struck up an e-mail chat with Jim Schwarzbach, owner/operator of Jim's Photo Lab and had a chance to eyeball his Photoshop action-based calendar creation offerings.

For more information see: http://www.jimscalendars.com
    Note: Jim is in the process of moving from his "old site" to "new site." Follow the links as noted.

This package is intended for photo labs or serious amateurs looking to generate additional income by offering unique products. The costs are low in terms of supplies and labor overhead.

Although the initial cost is not trivial, under the right circumstances the time to recoup the investment could be relatively short and the potential for significant returns high, especially as the holiday season approaches.

While you might be able to develop your own methods, the time and effort to come up with a polished package such as this one would be considerable.

This offering certainly isn't for everyone, but it might be for you.

For more info contact:

Jim Schwarzbach
    Jim's Photo Lab
    6600 North Mesa
    El Paso, Texas 79912
    (915) 587-7070

- - - - - - -

~Danny~

Related Topics

Collapse

• leogabe
    Date of photo?
    by leogabe
    This photo was found in an old house in the southcentral region of Pennsylvania (Adams County to be exact). I'm presuming the family owned the house in which they are pictured. There was only one owner from 1870 until 1940's. The older gentleman in the middle, if he is the owner, would have been around...
    05-13-2016, 10:30 AM
  • TwinbNJ
    2003 11-30 - 12-7 Patagonian Spring photo safari-Southern Chile
    by TwinbNJ
    Patagonian Spring:
    A photo safari through southern Chile’s spring colors
    with Linde Waidhofer
    November 30–December 7, 2003

Cost/Tuition: $3,150 includes lodging, transportation, and all meals, guide service and the photographic coaching and instruction....
    07-09-2003, 12:20 PM
  • chrishoggy
    Important security info
    by chrishoggy
    As some of you may know I do some IT work for local schools and I'm passing this info on to keep kids safe on the net.
    My 9 year old son has Internet on his laptop, and I only allow him access while he is downstairs where I can see what he's doing. I also have content restrictions, as well as...
    02-14-2007, 09:26 AM
  • gernan
    RoundTin Plate Photo needs repair
    by gernan
    I have a photo on tin from 1909-1910. It can be placed on a plate holder. The picture is fine but the finish is worn and coming off. Any ideas of what this type of photo is called? Any ideas on how I can get it refinished? Thanks...
    07-22-2008, 01:43 PM
  • Britsdad
    photo on a plate
    by Britsdad
    Hiya guys,
    Here's a good one for you, a friend just gave me a plate with a photo embedded into it! It's of his sons girlfriends father who died when she was very young, and this is the only photo she's got of him. They are getting married in a couple of weeks and he's asked me if I can...
    05-25-2009, 02:29 PM
Working...
X