Elements 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elements 2.0

I know its old but until today it has served me well. I am getting the following message:-

An unexpected & unrecoverable problem has occurred because of a program error. Photoshop will now exit.

I have tried reinstalling & rebooting but still get the same response.

I am using an Imac with Leopard.

Any help greatly appreciated

Re: Elements 2.0

Well, I think it's trying to tell you it won't run in Leopard. The only possible thing to do is do a "Get Info" on the program and check the button to run it under Rosetta. Not a guarantee, but it might work. You'll take a speed hit because it would be running under emulation.

Good luck.

Comment

Have you tried resetting the prefs? Press ands hold CTRL, ALT and SHIFT (use Mac equivalents) as you launch Elements. You will get a pop-up box asking if you want reset Elements' settings, Yes, you do.

Juergen

Comment

Thanks for the replies,it is indeed not compatible with Leopard,I thought I had used it since changing but obviously not

Comment

There have likely been enough enhancements to Elements since Elements 2 that it may be worth an upgrade. RAW processing for example.

I have enhancements per version listed on hiddenelements.com, but haven't updated for Elements 6 yet.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• MartyA
            New to Elements 7
            by MartyA
            Hi,

I'm an After Effects using that wanted to be able to import PSD files with layers and Elements seems to work well (which is good since I can't afford PhotoShop right now).

However, I see that when working in Elements, I can't pull guides from the rulers, which is something...
            02-03-2009, 10:47 AM
          • Dezzy
            Photoshop from Elements 11
            by Dezzy
            Can someone tell latest version of Photoshop. there are CC versions which I think are cloud use and do they require internet connection. And are CS versions on the computer and don't need internet connections. Or is Elements 11 good enough without upgrading to a full photoshop ???
            01-27-2017, 11:29 PM
          • HoosierDaddy
            Photoshop elements 2.0 help please?
            by HoosierDaddy
            This is my first post and I'd like to introduce myself. It looks like this is a great forum with great advice and i hope to learn and prosper form all that is here. I love playing around with my photoshop elements program (and yes I do need to get a newer version) but it has always worked fine until...
            04-21-2008, 05:31 PM
          • Diya
            Elements 6 Updating.
            by Diya
            Every time I start up my organizer it updates. It usually takes about 3-5 min. to update. It has just started doing this and has never done it before. Anyone have an idea why it is doing this?
            Thanks, Diya
            11-29-2008, 08:56 PM
          • Doug Nelson
            Using Elements stitcher in PS
            by Doug Nelson
            I hadn't heard of this before, and I know many of you own both Elements and Photoshop (plus Elements is so inexpensive this might be worth buying it just for this), so I asked for permission from Daryl Pritchard to repost this.

For those who don't know, Elements has an excellent panorama...
            07-10-2002, 08:02 AM
          Working...
          X