Change interface background color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change interface background color?

Is there any way to change the interface background color in the recent version of PSE? I find the dark background difficult to read.

Re: Change interface background color?

Originally posted by Swampy View Post
    I find the dark background difficult to read.
    Swampy,
    You are not the first one to complain about that. No there is no way to change it. For this and other reasons I stayed away from V 6.0 and am patiently waiting for 7.0...

Juergen

Comment

Re: Change interface background color?

Thanks for the quick reply, Juergen. I was afraid that was the case...sigh.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ylwdog
        Change background color in window?
        by ylwdog
        Somehow I changed my background screen color inside of my window in CS5, it is now black. If I toggle "F" key it will cycle through and give me a grey color but I lose my information.

Could someone offer up how to switch it back to the default bg color w/out changing all settings...
        10-19-2010, 06:59 AM
      • dezignx
        Quick method to changing background color?
        by dezignx
        Hi,

What's the quickest way to change the background color in the image to a brown/dark brown color?

Thanks...
        08-06-2009, 11:58 PM
      • retouch1
        help me realistically change background color
        by retouch1
        I am having a heck of a time REALISTICALLY changing the background color on a friend of mine's headshot. The shot is overexposed a bit and he wants a navy blue background / or a navy-white gradient of some sorts. Please help. I have tried simply selecting the background only and filling with blue, but...
        02-07-2007, 01:01 PM
      • Kim
        Workspace background
        by Kim
        I once saw this very cool background set for PS (workspace) in 1 of the video tutorials. It's not just a simple change in background color but a completely (image) background (like those we set for computer desktop background)

Can we do that for photoshop workspace ???

10-10-2008, 11:30 AM
      • Caravaggio
        keyboard shortcut for choosing background color?
        by Caravaggio
        Hi, When the brush tool is the active tool, holding down the option key allows one to choose a new foreground color from the image. Does there exist a similar keyboard shortcut for sampling a new background color from the image when the brush tool is active?

Is there a quicker way to...
        03-28-2015, 01:37 PM
      Working...
      X