No announcement yet.

Photoshop Elements 2 file browser stuck

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• shootphoto
    unstuffing a file
    by shootphoto
    i have a photoshop file that was sent to me in a sitz format....i cant seem to get it unstuffed....

can anyone help?
    01-03-2007, 06:15 PM
  • memphishooter
    file browser
    by memphishooter
    I have PS7 in a new machine, with Windows, giving me 16 x 9 screen. Thing is, I like to bring files into PS7, set em up in file browser and batch rename, so the files are sequential, and the file #'s are only two digits long. I can't find the triangle that I used to see when I had this exact same program...
    01-28-2010, 04:36 PM
  • dynamoerike
    Please help
    by dynamoerike
    Hello I'm new to all this and I need some help please!!!
    I am trying to install the hidden power custom actions and tool demo package. I have downloaded and unzipped the hidden powers and printed off the instruction sheet. I am having alot of trouble with the first instruction. Renaming the...
    04-05-2009, 01:14 PM
  • Richard_Lynch
    Creating a DCS file for CMYK in Elements
    by Richard_Lynch
    Jefskott Wrote:

<<I can't open the templates or the EPS file from the Chapter Files:\DCS\CMYK folder on the CD with Photoshop Elements.

When I say I can't open the files, I mean Adobe Photoshop Elements 2 will not allow me to open the files. It sees them as invalid...
    04-11-2003, 08:56 AM
  • Suzob
    banging my head! (re file browser - please help!)
    by Suzob
    Hey all!
    I am banging my head repeatedly about this, and god only knows I cannot afford to lose any more brain cells, so I am hoping SOMEONE can help -

My file browser in PS7 is stuck in the top left corner - I can drag it out so I can see about a 1/4 of the window and it will...
    05-05-2005, 12:29 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Elements 2 file browser stuck

The file browser window has become stuck and is wedged with no blue top border and is obscuring the third toolbar so for instance when using Text tool some options can't be seen; also the File Browser 'More' button is missing.
    Can anyone suggest how to put this right please?
Working...
X