• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Peg
    Copy & Paste
    by Peg
    I am trying to create a feature I can use in Elements 1 that I have in PSP. It is to be able to print out several different photos in varying sizes on one sheet at one printing. I created a ¼ grid on an 8x10 canvas. I then tried to copy a 4x6 photo and paste it on the grid. It pasted about a 2x2½...
    04-06-2003, 07:31 AM
  • sjmac
    Print Layouts in Windows?
    by sjmac
    Hi Richard,

Just got your book, and have been flicking through to see what's included. I've found it enjoyable so far, and I (think) I like the way it doesn't duplicate the online help. I've found I need to refer to the help to make complete sense of the book text. For example, I probably...
    03-16-2005, 03:54 PM
  • tms2344
    Custom Picture Package
    by tms2344
    The book discusses creating custom picture packages by editing the layout from the picture package dialog box. No where in that box do I see an edit layout button. Is this one of the tools or is this something I'm missing in PSE3? Thanks
    09-26-2005, 06:15 PM
  • RoyO
    A New Boy would like some help.
    by RoyO
    Hi to All as I am a new fella an 80 year old and I have just got hold of
    Elements 4 (and 2 came with it too) and I load a photo I have taken and wonder what I should do next! I am in Australia and cannot buy stuff books etc on the Net so whether I can buy them here I do not know. What...
    12-18-2006, 12:20 AM
  • benchew
    Installation question HPPE
    by benchew
    I recently bought the book HPPE and I am getting ready to install the hidden tools. From looking at other posts on this forum I got a little nervous about going ahead. I am running PS2 on an iMac G4 and it has worked perfectly from day one. My questions are (1) Are there any files I should set aside,...
    06-22-2004, 04:12 PM
Working...
X