• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Richard_Lynch
    Batch Processing!
    by Richard_Lynch
    I've tried repeatedly to post on the Adobe forum in response to a user looking to do batch processing (April 16th). All you are getting is lies from the moderators, and the censurship is ridiculous -- unless they are set on only deleting my posts.

Batch process IS possible for whatever...
    04-16-2003, 07:55 PM
  • JudyNakagawa
    Batch .eps to .jpg
    by JudyNakagawa
    Can anyone recommend a good program to batch convert a set of .eps image to .jpg images. There is a need to customize some of the parameters with the batch conversion.
    08-24-2007, 12:07 PM
  • ktg222
    Batch processing H&V images
    by ktg222
    I want to batch process a series of images to 900X600 pixels. I want the batch automation to recognize the horizontal and vertical nature of the images. I forgot how to automate that process so the batch will automatically make the verticals 900 px hight and the horizontals 900 px wide; same too for...
    11-11-2008, 04:52 PM
  • cud22
    Batch resize
    by cud22
    Evening all,

i have a couple of dozen scans, all of various sizes that were scanned at 1200dpi (i was over-enthusistic and under-educated in the scanning of prints).

is there anyway to batch resize the images to 300dpi?

regards

btw...
    07-23-2010, 06:48 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    File > Automate > Batch
    by DannyRaphael
    Here are some common applications of the File > Automate > Batch dialog:

* Converting images from one file format to another, e.g.,.jpg to .tif or one color space to another, e.g., RGB to CMYK

* Changing image size and/or resolution for, say, a web gallery
    12-12-2003, 04:04 PM
Working...
X