• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mark pernal
    simulating [ctrl][alt][~] PS shortcut in PSE
    by mark pernal
    First of all, if Richard is reading this, I bought your book about a week ago "The Hidden Power of PSE2" and just loving it. Since then, I'm almost exclusively using my PSE1 (i have the "try out" version of PS6...so that's helped me learn all about actions, recording them, analyzing...
    05-07-2003, 02:36 PM
  • MrMarco
    Layer Mask
    by MrMarco
    I have just downloaded the Hidden Power tools for PS Elements 2.0.

I wanted to learn how to isolate a subject easier than using the background erase tool, which took forever to use! I was told to use the poly lasso and then apply the layer mask to clean up the edges. Well... once I click...
    06-24-2004, 01:13 PM
  • Peg
    select shape
    by Peg
    Can anyone tell me if there is a way to select an area in #1 photo then move the "selected outline" only to #2 photo and copy that exact shape to paste into photo #1? I hope this is understandable. I am using Photoshop Elements 2.

What I am trying to accomplish is to view...
    08-02-2004, 05:12 AM
  • irish14500
    Help in Selecting a layer...
    by irish14500
    As with PS 7, you could CTRL + click a layer and select just that layer. With PS CS3 you cannot. Any suggestions on a keyboard shortcut on how to do the same thing in CS 3?-irish
    08-14-2008, 08:49 AM
  • ELFritzen
    Next Problem-Making the Window
    by ELFritzen
    I'm sure this problem has more to do with my limited experience with working with layers than anything else. I can complete the steps in making the window which start on p 186. I don't really understand exactly what is happening at Step 15 and beyond. I can complete the frame and the miter layer...
    04-01-2003, 09:41 PM
Working...
X