Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Canna W
    Making curves
    by Canna W
    Good morning,

First time here & a bit of a newbie I'm afraid. I hope this is the right place to post - the skills here seem phenomenal - so maybe I should have gone elsewhere...

I use PSE2, so need reasonably simple advice if possible please.

Re. the...
    04-22-2005, 01:35 AM
  • RamonaMarie
    New with questions
    by RamonaMarie
    Hi all,
    I'm ecstatic to have found this site. I'm trying to get into Photo Restoration and don't have a clue at what I'm doing. I just finished a quicktime tutorial from vtc.com, but was a bit disappointed in it. I did get the hang of the patch and heal tools from it though. I've got Katrin...
    10-02-2005, 08:29 AM
  • miked
    Photomerge
    by miked
    I have read most of the Hidden Power book. I have found it to be an excellent book, full of information that I never had any idea about. I can follow the examples quite well. However, I have trouble translating this into the ability to make complex image corrections on my own. I can make simple corrections...
    04-04-2004, 09:54 PM
  • Trimoon
    Tutorial: Trimoon, How I do my digital art
    by Trimoon
    I’ve been struggling for several days to put together a tutorial on how to do my digital art. I’m like a lot of you who like to sit down and try different things. That is kind of what I’ve always done. I’ve been working with Photoshop for many years now – ever since version 3 came out. I know...
    09-06-2002, 05:41 PM
  • RoyO
    A New Boy would like some help.
    by RoyO
    Hi to All as I am a new fella an 80 year old and I have just got hold of
    Elements 4 (and 2 came with it too) and I load a photo I have taken and wonder what I should do next! I am in Australia and cannot buy stuff books etc on the Net so whether I can buy them here I do not know. What...
    12-18-2006, 01:20 AM
Working...
X