• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Schwartzie
    Need calibration help
    by Schwartzie
    In the past i have had monitors that didnt have a profile and I calibrated with Adobe gamma and everything turned out just about dead on.

My monitor died and I got a Viewsonic Graphics series. It comes with a profile of its own which is what photoshop lists in the adobe gamma. Now for...
    01-19-2003, 11:54 AM
  • Northernshadow
    Monitor calibration with Adobe Gamma?
    by Northernshadow
    I don't know much about calibration except if it looks and prints good it must be fine....
    Currently all I have to calibrate is Adobe Gamma, and just bought a Sony LCD HS75P monitor. Setting the black and white points seems to be no problem but I don't think I'm getting the gamma right. Everything...
    05-27-2005, 05:42 PM
  • Peg
    Monitor Calibration
    by Peg
    Upon writing to Gateway to learn info I needed for calibrating my monitor, I got the following return:

I see from your message that you wish to
    know the Phosphorus coating and Gamma specifications of the computer.

Peggy, unfortunately, I cannot provide these details....
    03-18-2003, 06:04 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Display questions
    by jeaniesa
    Much to my chagrine, it looks like I'm going to have to hemorhage even more money out of my bank account for a new display(s). I was really hoping that my new 2200 printer would work perfectly with my monitor the first time I tried it. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case. The color t...
    08-11-2002, 10:33 PM
  • keshiv
    Adobe Gamma and SyncMaster 172N
    by keshiv
    I have a Sumsung SyncMaster 172n and the manufacture says there are no phosphors numbers.

This is an LCD flat screen.

It comes with a program called Natural Colors that is supposed to make what you see on your monitor and what prints on your printer the same.
    10-12-2003, 09:29 PM
Working...
X