Batch convert: JPG to PSD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch convert: JPG to PSD ?

Wondering if you can batch convert JPG files to PSD files in P.E.2?

Using Save As and converting that way, but often forget to take this step first in work flow. Call me Curious(Lazy).

Thanks for any help.

Sure, just put all the JPGs into one folder, then use Edit>Batch Processing.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Peg
      Convert multiple photos to psd files
      by Peg
      Is there a way to convert multiple photos from jpg to psd without opening up each one and changing it with Save as... in PSE2?

Thanks
      01-13-2004, 06:50 AM
    • michaelbs
      Batch process won't close files?
      by michaelbs
      When I batch process from within Photoshop or with Dr. Browns 1-2-3 service and I use a large batch (eg. 200 images) then the files stay open i Photoshop causing the processing to run slower and slower.
      I end up with saved and processed PSD files in the folder of my choice but all the files...
      04-12-2011, 11:27 AM
    • JudyNakagawa
      Batch .eps to .jpg
      by JudyNakagawa
      Can anyone recommend a good program to batch convert a set of .eps image to .jpg images. There is a need to customize some of the parameters with the batch conversion.
      08-24-2007, 11:07 AM
    • Caravaggio
      converting files from psd to psb
      by Caravaggio
      A psd file I am working on has gotten too big to save as a psd. If I convert it to psb format will there be any degradation of the image? I did the conversion and there was none that I could tell, but I would like to hear from more knowledgable users than myself. I would save to the more common tif...
      02-21-2011, 03:51 PM
    • Fazools
      PSD to TIFF?
      by Fazools
      A few years ago I thought I knew what I was doing, whereas now I KNOW I DO NOT! heh. I scanned a bunch of photos at 2400 ppi and saved them as PSD files. I know now that I should have saved them as TIFF files. In regards to compression, did those files get compressed when saved as PSD files? and if...
      05-05-2006, 10:14 PM
    Working...
    X