• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Peg
    Convert multiple photos to psd files
    by Peg
    Is there a way to convert multiple photos from jpg to psd without opening up each one and changing it with Save as... in PSE2?

Thanks
    01-13-2004, 07:50 AM
  • michaelbs
    Batch process won't close files?
    by michaelbs
    When I batch process from within Photoshop or with Dr. Browns 1-2-3 service and I use a large batch (eg. 200 images) then the files stay open i Photoshop causing the processing to run slower and slower.
    I end up with saved and processed PSD files in the folder of my choice but all the files...
    04-12-2011, 12:27 PM
  • JudyNakagawa
    Batch .eps to .jpg
    by JudyNakagawa
    Can anyone recommend a good program to batch convert a set of .eps image to .jpg images. There is a need to customize some of the parameters with the batch conversion.
    08-24-2007, 12:07 PM
  • Caravaggio
    converting files from psd to psb
    by Caravaggio
    A psd file I am working on has gotten too big to save as a psd. If I convert it to psb format will there be any degradation of the image? I did the conversion and there was none that I could tell, but I would like to hear from more knowledgable users than myself. I would save to the more common tif...
    02-21-2011, 04:51 PM
  • Fazools
    PSD to TIFF?
    by Fazools
    A few years ago I thought I knew what I was doing, whereas now I KNOW I DO NOT! heh. I scanned a bunch of photos at 2400 ppi and saved them as PSD files. I know now that I should have saved them as TIFF files. In regards to compression, did those files get compressed when saved as PSD files? and if...
    05-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Working...
X