Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Nelson
    replied
    Sure, just put all the JPGs into one folder, then use Edit>Batch Processing.

Leave a comment:

• bloex2003
    started a topic Batch convert: JPG to PSD ?

Batch convert: JPG to PSD ?

Wondering if you can batch convert JPG files to PSD files in P.E.2?

Using Save As and converting that way, but often forget to take this step first in work flow. Call me Curious(Lazy).

Thanks for any help.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Peg
    Convert multiple photos to psd files
    by Peg
    Is there a way to convert multiple photos from jpg to psd without opening up each one and changing it with Save as... in PSE2?

Thanks
    01-13-2004, 07:50 AM
  • michaelbs
    Batch process won't close files?
    by michaelbs
    When I batch process from within Photoshop or with Dr. Browns 1-2-3 service and I use a large batch (eg. 200 images) then the files stay open i Photoshop causing the processing to run slower and slower.
    I end up with saved and processed PSD files in the folder of my choice but all the files...
    04-12-2011, 12:27 PM
  • JudyNakagawa
    Batch .eps to .jpg
    by JudyNakagawa
    Can anyone recommend a good program to batch convert a set of .eps image to .jpg images. There is a need to customize some of the parameters with the batch conversion.
    08-24-2007, 12:07 PM
  • Caravaggio
    converting files from psd to psb
    by Caravaggio
    A psd file I am working on has gotten too big to save as a psd. If I convert it to psb format will there be any degradation of the image? I did the conversion and there was none that I could tell, but I would like to hear from more knowledgable users than myself. I would save to the more common tif...
    02-21-2011, 04:51 PM
  • Fazools
    PSD to TIFF?
    by Fazools
    A few years ago I thought I knew what I was doing, whereas now I KNOW I DO NOT! heh. I scanned a bunch of photos at 2400 ppi and saved them as PSD files. I know now that I should have saved them as TIFF files. In regards to compression, did those files get compressed when saved as PSD files? and if...
    05-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Working...
X