No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Dodge/Burn layer
    Doug Nelson
    Janitor
    by Doug Nelson
    Dodging and burning can be problematic at best. One alternative method I use occasionally is to create a new layer, set mode to 'multiply' and turn the opacity WAY down, then paint with black and/or white (or gray). I feel it gives me more control, plus it also seems to be more tolerant of errors. And...
    05-20-2002, 01:27 AM
  • WandererX
    local color correcting
    WandererX
    by WandererX
    I'm having a little bit of a problem with my local color management and was wondering if someone could give me some advice. Couple of questions here. First, if I'm dodging out a dark area on the skin and one layer doesn't get the tone light enough would I add a second layer and dodge with two layers?...
    09-14-2009, 02:36 AM
  • dario
    Color dodge eliminate yellowing. Why?
    dario
    by dario
    Hi, it's me again with my comics restauration hobby.
    I just discovered a nice trick to eliminate automatically the yellowing of the old pages, but i do not understand why it works. Can you explain it ?
    Here is the trick
    When you have a yellowed comic page (first image) create a...
    03-08-2006, 03:48 AM
  • nudisco
    pockets glowing through the pants
    nudisco
    by nudisco
    Hello

I've got a problem, there is a picture of man in white striped suit, but on the pants yu can see through the fabric the pockets, its a bit brighter. How do i make it disappear, to look like all the same without damaging the stripes....
    03-09-2009, 05:00 AM
  • abdul10000
    Whats the deal with the 50% gray background?
    abdul10000
    by abdul10000
    I read so much about 50% gray background in this forum, but for whatever reason cannot understand its exact purpose.

It seems people use it with blend modes like soft light, overlay, etc for some special effects. For example, I can't understand how its applied to D&B instead...
    12-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Working...
X