• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Hard drive problem - I think?
    by jeaniesa
    This problem has been plaguing me for about a month and I finally spent all day (until midnight) yesterday trying to track down the problem. I'm stumped, so I thought I'd ask for help from those who possibly have gone before me.

I'm running W2K with an NTFS file system and a Western...
    09-30-2002, 08:18 AM
  • chris h
    Maxtor External HD
    by chris h
    Having problems with the above and have tried to defrag it with no luck. I know some people on here have the same model I wonder if somebody could give theirs a try. I'm using diskeeper pro and the connection is USB II although the firewire alternative is no better.

Thanks
    07-10-2004, 01:19 PM
  • goose443
    Weird OS 10.2.8/Photoshop Problems
    by goose443
    I recently purchased a Cannon Rebel xt and downloaded photos to my computer using i-photo. I attempted to open 5 or 6 of them in photoshop and it didn't work. Since then I can't drag and drop files into photoshop. I can open them by going to the open menu but I can't drag them onto the dock icon or...
    08-17-2005, 10:45 PM
  • Franky
    will not close
    by Franky
    After I have worked with Photoshop Elements 3 for a while and exit the program I can click "Ctrl Alt Del", and under the tab "Processes" I can see that this program is still working and using 99% of my CPU. If I look under the tab "Applications" there is nothing listed...
    06-12-2006, 06:25 PM
  • Ed_L
    A lot of computer help needed
    by Ed_L
    I've been having a lot of trouble with my computer for a while, and we're thinking seriously about buying a new one. Since we know *little* about computers, I have several questions.

1. What's the difference between a Celeron and Pentium processor? Is one better than the other?
    01-09-2002, 04:43 AM
Working...
X