• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• winwintoo
    Mac OSX users rejoice...
    by winwintoo
    I just found a "feature" in OSX Jaguar that has me jumping for joy.....

It has always irked me that there was no easy way to see which of those hundreds of digital camera dump or scanned images was the one I wanted without opening it in PS or something first.

Well...
    03-07-2003, 10:38 AM
  • mikajomc
    Not seeing SOME images
    by mikajomc
    Recently I noticed I couldn't see someone's image they had posted. I commented on it in that thread. It turns out others could see it just fine. And I saw it just fine briefly. Then a few minutes later it was gone. There is nothing there that even shows an image should be there.
    here's the thread...
    01-23-2008, 11:37 AM
  • winwintoo
    iPhoto question for the Mac folks
    by winwintoo
    Does anyone use iPhoto??

I've been using it to catalogue my photos and I'm wondering if I can have another "library" I'd like to have separate libraries for work and family and so on.

I've grouped them into albums within the library, but with 1000+ photos already,...
    02-12-2003, 07:36 PM
  • Suzanna
    Image numbering??
    by Suzanna
    I am processing my first wedding with the 10D and software that came with it.

My current problem is the order of the over 600 images.

The images were in one order and then totally out of order after the transfer to Elements 2.0.

I manually changed the number,...
    07-13-2003, 06:38 PM
  • artmaker
    need help with automated photo web gallery
    by artmaker
    Hi you pros you.

I've discovered photoshops automated web gallery long ago. I use it when I have too many photos to upload and write code for by hand. This is a handy easy tool. BUT! It seems to have limits and I bet there are ways around them IF I knew. So... time to post a few...
    08-27-2006, 02:42 PM
Working...
X