Can't brows with Elements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't brows with Elements

I'm using the 30 day eval of Elements 2 and when I click on the browse icon nothing happens. It doesn't matter how I choose to browse nothing happens. Is this common? Need more memory (I've got 384M with 100M free). I Ilke PSE2 but don't want to buy it if this is going to be a problem.

mkh

OK, I fixed my own problem by deleting my prerences. I read a tip about that elsewhere on this site concering PS7

Comment

Glad we could help
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Browser window is off screen!

In PSE2, often the browser appears off the screen - is there a way of locking it to full screen?

Yorky

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• TRM
          Elements 6 Organizer Menu Bar missing
          by TRM
          My "Missing Book" says that I should do this or that by using the Menu Bar in Organizer but I must have done somthing that has caused the program not to provide the menu. Any suggestions to get it back would be much appreciated.
          TRM
          08-11-2008, 03:24 PM
        • bglogo
          Can't Browse after HPA2 install!!!
          by bglogo
          I recently installled HPA2 and since then have not been able to use the 'File->Browse' in Elements to browse and open photos. I've tried clicking on the 'Browse' icon and using the 'Shift-Ctrl-O' shortcut but none of them work. Is Elements corrupted or is this a normal bug with HPA2? I'm using...
          06-03-2003, 05:26 AM
        • den4ever
          Elements 2.0
          by den4ever
          I know its old but until today it has served me well. I am getting the following message:-

An unexpected & unrecoverable problem has occurred because of a program error. Photoshop will now exit.

I have tried reinstalling & rebooting but still get the same response....
          11-02-2007, 02:14 PM
        • HoosierDaddy
          Photoshop elements 2.0 help please?
          by HoosierDaddy
          This is my first post and I'd like to introduce myself. It looks like this is a great forum with great advice and i hope to learn and prosper form all that is here. I love playing around with my photoshop elements program (and yes I do need to get a newer version) but it has always worked fine until...
          04-21-2008, 06:31 PM
        • bobgreen1
          Photoshop Elements
          by bobgreen1
          I've been happily using Photoshop elements 2 for color printing on a Canon i960, without realizing that I can't see the entire "Print Preview" box if I check "show more options." I use a 15 " Dell CRT (800x600) and the operating system on my computer is Windows XP professional....
          04-21-2009, 01:27 PM
        Working...
        X