• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Reimar
    color space in Elements
    by Reimar
    I need to send a finished image to a lab with a Durst Lambda for enlargements. After upsampling in Qimage, I notice that my files are in an "untagged RGB" colorspace. This may be why I have had trouble getting my calibrated monitor to match some lab prints. I use "no color management"...
    12-23-2003, 11:16 AM
  • Ian W
    Colour Management - Help!
    by Ian W
    Using Photoshop CS, when opening certain images I get a message stating that the embedded profile does not match the working space profile.

Should I convert it to the working space profile or preserve the embedded profile? What is the right thing to do in terms of ensuring that what I...
    03-23-2004, 03:34 PM
  • Reimar
    ICC embedded
    by Reimar
    I just switched from PE 1 to PE2. I am using a Nikon D70. Now I notice that whenever I want to "save as" a TIFF file when I'm finished my edits, the check box for ICC Profle is checked and some sRGB file is being embedded. Is this a good idea? Do I need to uncheck this box every time I...
    05-04-2004, 09:18 AM
  • mrk79uk
    Colour Settings and Profile help
    by mrk79uk
    Hi

I have been on an on going battle with colour profiles and providing my customers with "as correct as possible" images.
    I have gone out and purchased a Dell U2711 IPS 27" Monitor - The nuts! also I have purchased a Spyder Pro Calibrator.
    All is set up and...
    01-08-2011, 12:17 PM
  • atholg
    Colour Inconsistant
    by atholg
    I have used PS 3 and now PS CC 2018 with Breeze Browser as the image viewer for many years. The colour has been consistant between PS and BB.
    it is not now and I haven't been able to find what has changed

Images are sRGB and PS working space is set to sRGB. PS shows the correct...
    04-29-2018, 01:50 AM
Working...
X