album / collage software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• album / collage software

Hi all ! Does anyone know where I might purchase Album/Collage building template software that can be used with PSE2 - not only with PS6 or PS7 ? Thanks in advance Al Lewel [email protected]

Have you tried this ?

Have you tried this site that does that?
    www.iphotovideo.com

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• MatthewMarshall
      Chromakey software? I need to find software.
      by MatthewMarshall
      Chromakey software. Does anyone know a good free or cheep program. I do events i need a software program that can edit out the green screen on the spot so i can print the photos on the spot. If posible, the program would be able to directly import my canon xt images right away. I have seen the express...
      09-30-2007, 04:07 AM
    • 1STLITE
      Album design software or templates
      by 1STLITE
      Anyone know of a good resource for this? I would prefer PS templates, and i would love to be able to afford Kubota's templates, but for 249 bucks, it's not really in the budget right now. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Dawn
      11-16-2006, 10:19 PM
    • nicolaasdb
      eclipse imaging software
      by nicolaasdb
      Hi,

New to Forum....

Question has anyone used or heard of eclipse imaging software by formvision -- Avermann Software GMBH
      www.formvision.de

If so could you let me know what you thought or heard..

Nicolaas de Bruin
      www.nicola...
      04-28-2005, 04:53 PM
    • DannyRaphael
      Software: ArtRage (free download)
      by DannyRaphael
      I just discovered this little jewel.

I'm still reading through the documentation, but it looks promising. It has a trace feature (not to be confused with clone) similar to Corel Painter. Very arty results are possible for those with traditional art/drawing skills or with a moderate amount...
      09-05-2004, 03:26 PM
    • ashphotoart
      Community Software - anyone have recommendations?
      by ashphotoart
      Hi Everyone,

I'm Searching for the best community software to purchase. anyone have searched for it, if you have any recommendation please write it here.
      Which one company is most reliable and gives the support for the longer period to install and setup it on server, to manage the...
      12-13-2010, 09:24 AM
    Working...
    X