• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mahjohn
    New Layer Via Copy
    by mahjohn
    i'm using Photoshop Restoration and Retouching Vol II and can't seem to get what appears to be a simple step right.

Task: remove Palm leaves from womans head.
    Steps:
    1. work on copy of background
    2. use Lasso tool to select Palm leaf 0 feather
    3. [Q] Gaussian...
    09-29-2003, 09:57 AM
  • albatrosss
    Paste vs Paste Into
    by albatrosss
    What is the difference between Paste and Paste Into. I find that I am able to use both interchangeably but there must be a difference. Would someone please tell me what this difference might be?

Thank you.
    10-11-2007, 11:54 AM
  • jarulex
    16 bits
    by jarulex
    Thanks to Murray Mistermonday who suggested me to work whit 16 bits depht images, this gives a better quality mostly when I have to transform them in JPG files, but when I'm doing a selection (on the background) than I'm transforming (enlarging) the selection, I do have a strong line where before was...
    05-31-2009, 02:56 AM
  • T Paul
    Selection Tool
    by T Paul
    You can use the selection tool to make copies of your selection quickly and easily. My standard practice for copying a selection is to select it then copy (Ctrl+C), paste (Ctrl+V). However, I just learned a neat little trick today.

1. Open an image
    2. Pick a selection tool...
    06-16-2005, 11:56 AM
  • Ben
    Feathering
    by Ben
    Forgive me if this is the wrong forum but it looked the closest. I'm using Photoshop 6. I have found how to get the feather facility and the need to put in the number of pixels you want to affected. Now do I use the lasso facility to surround the area that needs feathering or have I totally missed the...
    10-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Working...
X