Screen Shot in PS CS2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Shot in PS CS2?

Does anyone know if you can take a screen shot in Photoshop CS2? I always have to have Jasc PSP open to take a screen shot and it kinda eats up resources.

Thanks

Assuming you're using Windows, here's the skinny (from Windows 2000 help):

To copy the window or screen contents

To make a copy of only the active window, press ALT+PRINT SCREEN.
    To copy the entire screen as it appears on your monitor, press PRINT SCREEN.

Note

To paste the image into a document, click the Edit menu in the document window, and then click Paste.
    It's probably similar for XP.

~Danny~

Comment

Try using MW Snap (freeware) available from http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/index.html

I've used it for a while, can snap whole screen, selected areas, and windows menus.

Works fine in PS7, can't see any reason for it not to work in CS2.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks guys!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Anabelle
          Dual screen in photoshop cs2
          by Anabelle
          Hi, i've conected mi tv as a dual screen on my pc, and as i know screen resolution on a tv is really low i dont want to use it as a second monitor, i want to have the image im working on in full screen in my tv and my normal screen on my pc, is it posible?
          08-01-2006, 09:15 AM
        • solitear
          Screen Shot Goes Black When I Try To Edit It
          by solitear
          Hi Everybody...... I don't know if this goes here or not, but here goes....

My Aunt sent a DVD that she'd made from some VCR tapes...... I can watch the video on my computer using Windows Media Player...... I've tried to take a screen shot using the following methods:

Ctrl...
          05-07-2007, 11:27 AM
        • Jakaleena
          Screen Shots
          by Jakaleena
          Ok, I'm going to ask a dumb question... I seem to be the only one here who doesn't know how to do a screen shot...

How do you guys DO that???
          05-18-2002, 01:58 PM
        • bobkny
          Screen Shot Software.....
          by bobkny
          Hi.....I'm going from an old Mac running OS 8.5 to purchasing a new P4 PC running WinXP Home. I'm looking for Screen Shot Software for WinXP and need some help choosing one. On the Mac when taking a rectangular screen shot of a portion of the screen I used the "command/shift/4" keys and dragged...
          10-17-2003, 07:59 AM
        • winwintoo
          Print screen in WindowsXP
          by winwintoo
          I don't know if this is hardware or software or carbonware, but it's driving me nutz!

I'm in PhotoShop Elements 2 on WindowsXP, do File>Save for Web, hit the print screen button on the keyboard of my laptop and I can capture that screen in all it's glory so I can put it in my PowerPoint...
          02-16-2005, 08:27 AM
        Working...
        X