• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• christo
    reverse image
    by christo
    Is there a way in PhotoShop to reverse the image, so that the pictures can be then used as iron on transfers?
    03-27-2004, 12:49 PM
  • nikoncameract
    image is larger than print area?/
    by nikoncameract

Fairly new to printing my own as I usually use a lab so i created a new document 8x10 then cut and pasted my image onto that page. when I go to print, i get the message about print to big. (see attached file) when I print anyhow, the margins (white area around photo I created in CC) comes...
    07-30-2017, 02:03 PM
  • zillah
    Network printer Canon IR3300 stops working frequen
    by zillah
    Hi Experts

I have got a client who has a Canon IR3300 network printer shared on a server 2003 (AD environment)

I shared the printer (it has a static ip address 192.168.0.126)

There are 7 client (means 7 workstations windows XP SP3 ) , all...
    12-22-2009, 02:16 AM
  • Gerald McClaren
    How to adjust printer or Photoshop to print 8.5X11
    by Gerald McClaren
    I have an Epson R800 and is using Photoshop CS2. I'm trying to increase a 5X7 photo to an 8.5X11. The problem that I'm having is that the top and bottom part of the photo keeps getting cut off. When I tried to print, I receive a warning that the image is too large for the paper and if I proceed,...
    05-08-2006, 04:55 PM
  • Still-Images
    PS CS2: convert to printer profile.. when?
    by Still-Images
    I have been been converting to the printer profile shortly before going to the "print with preview" option. Then I use no color management on the "print with preview" screen and in the Epson printer driver.

But all the tutorials I have been reading seem to say to...
    07-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Working...
X