• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop 7

Is PS 7 on the shelves in the US yet ?

Not yet!

Ed

Comment

It's listed as due for release during the second quarter of 2002. So sometime next month I would guess it should hit the shelves.
      DJ

Comment

I can't wait for this release! They sold me on the new Healing Brush. I'm actually going to upgrade from my trusty old version 4. Hopefully I'll be able to do that.

Comment

Now I know it must be good if they actually sold you on the upgrade Vikki. You have held strong on version 4 and proved you could still keep up without all those following upgrades.

I believe you should still be considered as an upgrade and only pay the upgrade price. Be prepared for a bit of a learning curve since things have changed quite a bit from 4. Can't wait to hear how it goes for you. Don't forget to give us a play by play when you get it.
          DJ

Comment

You can pre-order Photoshop 7 now, either upgrade or full versions, and help out RetouchPRO at the same time. Just use these links:

Windows upgrade
            Mac upgrade
            Windows full version
            Mac full version

RetouchPRO will get a small commission to help defray expenses and expand our services.
            Learn by teaching
            Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Working...
            X