• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lucile Davis
    How to extend lines in PS?
    by Lucile Davis
    Is there a way in PhotoShop to start with a line segment, and automatically extend the line along the same direction/angle as the segment without defining an end point?

I have a photo of a house with siding. The lines of the siding show in the shade but not in the sunlight. I want (on...
    11-10-2006, 05:58 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    TIP: precise rotation in PS
    by Doug Nelson
    If you're using Photoshop, you have a very powerful and precise way to line up crooked scans. Just find any known horizontal or vertical and draw along it using the 'measure' tool. Then go to rotate/arbitrary and the amount of rotation will be entered for you. Hit return, and you're done.
    08-22-2001, 02:13 PM
  • CascoGraFX
    Lines and Backlighting
    by CascoGraFX
    On the attached logo, there are supposed to be 2, 2px-wide parallel lines running from the letter "P" in Productions one to either side of PacMan's mouth (actually, it's supposed to represent a laser disk) How does one draw STRAIGHT lines in PS7?

The other two photos are supposed...
    10-04-2004, 11:57 AM
  • alewek
    drawing a line
    by alewek
    Sorry for the really dumb question, bur I cannor remember how to draw a straight line or a box with PSE or CS. My mind is blank. Help.
    01-05-2006, 03:44 PM
  • Tobbe
    Smoother Lines
    by Tobbe
    Is it possible to get better edge smoothing when using "Line Tool"?
    I only get 8 smoothing pixels per pixelstep. I know using path and stroke is good but i find linetool a bit easier to use for straight lines.
    09-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Working...
X