• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Sharon
    Merge Layers Tip
    by Sharon
    In PhotoShop Versions 5 & 6, to have a flattened layer above your individual layers you do the following:

1. Create a new layer above all your other layers.
    2. Hold down the Alt key.
    3. Go to Layers, Merge Visible

Now your have a flattened version...
    12-12-2001, 04:10 PM
  • gpeisach
    create and use of multiple layers in photoshop
    by gpeisach
    HI there

I've been browsing the challenges section and noticed that many of you use "multiple layer technique".
    I'm a newcomer to the Photoshop world - could someone please explain what this technique is and how to use it? (or point me to a tutorial on this)/
    06-03-2004, 10:21 AM
  • jleev
    Duplicating Multiple Layers??
    by jleev
    Is it possible to duplicate the sum of multiple layers into one new layer on top (of the underlying/individual layers) with out losing the underlying layers themselves?
    What I am attempting to do is create a new layer of my image with which to sharpen. That way I can adjust the opacity (thus...
    06-24-2003, 09:53 PM
  • manfred
    Adjustment layers
    by manfred
    Dear all,

Some basic Photoshop questions if I may?

(1)Can you apply more than one adjustment layer to a layer, and if yes, where do they stack – above each other or next to each other on the layers pallete?

(2) Can you apply an adjustment layer...
    02-17-2009, 06:17 PM
  • jvr
    Merging Layers with different Blend Modes
    by jvr
    Hi all,

I've been asked to give a retouched image with transparent background in a single layer. Just one layer with no effects, with no adjustments.

My problem is that in the retouch, I used Normal layers, multiply layers and lighten layers. When I Merge all the layers,...
    03-15-2009, 02:57 PM
Working...
X